- Add-on cover available
- coverage for critical illnesses with add-on cover
- In-house claim-settlement
- Entry-age up to 55 years
Most Popular Policies of Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Individual Health Insurance Plan
This individual health plan offers complete financial protection to policyholders.
Key features of Individual Health Insurance Plan
- Universal Sompo Private Car Insurance Plan
This comprehensive plan offers coverage against personal accident of the policyholder, damage of his and her car and third party liabilities.
Key features of Private Car Insurance Plan
- Liability to paid driver or any workman
- Availability of add-on covers
- Coverage against accessories loss
- Personal accident coverage for passengers
- Universal Sompo Senior Citizen Health Insurance Policy
This health plan is designed to cover the treatment expenses of people over 60 years of age.
Key features of Senior Citizen Health Insurance Policy
- Domiciliary Hospitalization expenses covered
- Daily cash allowance available
- Accompanying persons' expenses are covered
- Free health check-up in every 3 years
- Universal Sompo Hospital Cash Insurance Policy
This health cover offers daily cash allowance for normal hospitalization.
Key features of Hospital Cash Insurance Policy
- Lifetime renewal option available
- Hospital Confinement Benefit is available
- Intensive Care expenses are covered
- Availability of Convalescence Benefit
Universal Sompo Overseas Travel Insurance
Trying to arrange a travel insurance before your long awaited vacation can be boring and dull however it is vital. If you get into any kind of medical emergency and you are not covered by a travel insurance be rest assured that the medical bill will be sky high. Do make sure that the policy you are choosing is not old and that you are buying the right cover and not a policy which will cover the bare minimum. When choosing a policy try to give some time to it and research a bit. Investing on the right policy can be fruitful. Universal Sompo Overseas Travel Insurance provides tailor made policies as per your needs.
- In medical emergency the cost can be really high and the insurance covers the cost
- The travel insurance covers you going to your home and medical expenditures
- For bodily injuries travel benefits will be reimbursed up to $500,000
- In case of any emergency which interrupts your travel plans full reimbursement of nonrefundable bookings including travel, accommodation
- Covers lost luggage ad stolen items or bags
- In case you damage any artifacts or any property the overseas travel insurance covers it
Before opting for travel insurance, don’t forget to ask with whom you are travelling and if they are insured or not. If they are not what kind of a travel insurance do you require?
Types of travel policies offered by Universal Sompo Overseas Travel Insurance:
Travel insurance for couples:
If you and your better half or live in partner share the same home address
Insurance policies for families:
This policy covers two adults and up to four children who are still living with parents and are 18 years old or less than that
Policy for single parent:
This generally covers a single parent and two or three children dependent on the parent and is 18 or less than that
Couple and kid policy:
This covers the parents and their only kid who is dependent on the parents and is 18 years old or less than that
- Any emergencies that you face you may have to pay for the expenses because you are not covered by any overseas travel insurance
- Insurances like credit card accident cover or your own health insurance does not cover your travel crises
- When you are on vacation you might indulge yourself in any adventure sports. If any accidents happen during that period it is not covered by the insurance
- While traveling if you face any epidemics or any natural disaster it is not covered under the overseas travel insurance
Few things to keep in mind:
- Age and health is a major factor when it comes to applying for a travel insurance. Say if you are 65 years old or may be more you will require a specialist insurance, Say that you have medical condition which can be as simple as cough and cold to a heart condition, it should be recorded when applying for a travel insurance. Any questions that are asked by the insurance company should be answered honestly. If you are taking any prescribed medicine for any health condition should be recorded while applying for a travel insurance
- If you travel more than twice or thrice abroad a year it is better to choose an annual travel insurance policy as it is worth the value. Choose a policy depending on the days that you are going to stay. Any general travel insurance policy covers for 180 days. However if you are staying for longer days opt for long stay insurance covers which provides you cover for 18 months.
Keep these few things in mind while opting for a Universal Sompo Overseas Travel Insurance.